Aisle Decor Hire
Glamour Events Hire know how important creating the perfect surrounding to walk gracefully and confidently down the aisle is.
This moment for a bride is incredibly special and can be dramatic for everyone which is why we add the key finishing touches to an important moment with many creative choices for adding that extra sparkle required.
We have a wonderful collection of both aisle and pew end decorations and aisle runners.
Our expert team will ensure every detail of your wedding is taken care of, from the initial discussion and concept through to completion. You will, of course, be involved at every step as this is the only way to ensure we make your dreams a reality.
We deliver and set-up to venues across the Chester, Flintshire, Wrexham and Ellesmere Port areas.
Our aisle carpets are all made of the finest carpet available and will be fresh and clean as if you were the first person to step on them every time!
- 1.2m wide x 8m long – Ivory Aisle Runner
- 10m Red Carpet – Great for corporate events, award dinners entrances or a themed wedding
- 12 * Red rope & Posts
- 1.5m wide x 10m long – Pure White Aisle Runner
Whether getting married indoors or out there are many ways to dress up your ceremony aisle. Pretty petals and rosebuds scattered on the floor or across our aisle runners add the magical finishing touch required.
Silk Rose Petals available in many colours.
We have many items in stock to create the perfect finishing touch to your aisle and ensure your walk is filled with light and confidence. We can provide flame as well as battery-operated candles to ensure safety and all our props can be used indoors or outdoors.
- 70cm Rose Gold Lanterns with thick church candles
- Hurricane Vases with thick church candles
- Cylinder Vases with floating candles or sand
- Silver or White Ornate Lanterns
End of Aisle
Pew ends are a gorgeous way to add the TLC required to create the WOW factor your guests will be looking for. They will create an incredible walkway for you as you approach your very soon to be husband but also act as a wonderful entrance or exit to everyone at the ceremony or reception.
Our pew ends are also used for many other event types not just weddings. As they act as a grand entrance for any special occasion.
- 12ft Blossom Canopy Trees – Pink or White
- 12ft Maple Leaf Canopy Trees
- Silver Floor Length candelabras
- Clear Pedestals
- 6-8ft Blossom or Maple Leaf Trees
- Eucalyptus pew ends
- All our aisle décor items can be ordered as DIY collection from Ellesmere Port depot
- Moving decorations post ceremony is available at an extra charge
All aisle pricing includes delivery, set-up and collection. Finishing touches like florals can be discussed POA. Package discounts are available POA.
- Ivory – £70
- Red £120
- Rope & Posts – £225 * 12
- White – £100
- Petals – £15
Aisle Style – Up to 10 of each available
- 70cm Rose Gold Lanterns with thick church candles – £35
- Hurricane Vases with thick church candles – £30
- Tri of cylinder Vases with floating candles or sand – £40
- Silver or White Ornate Lanterns with candles – £40
End Of Aisle
- Pair of 12ft Blossom Canopy Trees – Pink or White – £600
- Pair of 12ft Maple Leaf Canopy Trees – £600
- Silver Floor Length candelabras (with thick candles) – £145
- Clear Pedestals – £45 each
- 6-8ft Blossom or Maple Leaf Trees – From £65
- Eucalyptus pew ends – £55 each
We deliver for free across Chester, The Wirral, Wrexham, Ellesmere Port and surrounding areas. We offer discounts on multiple hire items. See our packages page for more information.
Get in touch
Frequently Asked Questions
Will you set up my hired items for me on the day?
Yes, we are more than happy to set up any hired items. We will contact your venue to arrange the earliest and most convenient time.
Can you work to a budget?
We are more than happy to work to a budget and put together some packages that would suit your event perfectly.
Do you have a minimum order quantity?
No, we don’t because we also have a DIY service so you can collect any items yourself from our Ellesmere Port depot.
Can I reserve my date before I know what I want?
You can reserve your date with a deposit of £50, this will be taken off your final invoice.
Do you have a delivery and set up charge?
All of the prices shown are inclusive of delivery, setup and collection within 25 miles radius of Chester CH1 and surrounding areas. Please contact us for delivery prices if your venue is outside of this area.
What happens if hired items are broken or go missing?
We require a £100 security bond two weeks before your event, this is fully refunded on safe return of all hired items. Upon booking you will be given a replacement cost value of all hired items, any items that are lost or unusable on return must be paid for in full.
Can we collect and set up items ourselves?
You are welcome to come and collect certain items that we hire, however, there are some items that are not included and require us to set them up at your venue (crystal candelabras, ceiling swags, backdrop etc.)