Chair dressing & hire
Glamour Events Hire know how to transform a room and one of the key elements is to dress and provide gorgeous chairs.
There are thousands of different ways to dress a chair. Glamour Events Hire have a wide range of fabrics, colours and styles available along with beautiful accessories to enhance the look and give you the WOW factor you’re looking for!
We understand that every occasion is bespoke to your own personal tastes and vision which is why we offer so many different options for you to choose from. We are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service, our attention to detail at every event large or small makes us the best and most reliable around the North Wales and Cheshire area.
We stock hundreds of different styles, so you can add colour and class to any occasion. Please see images for inspiration, or get in touch if you have your own look you’re wanting us to create for you.
Chair Sash Fabrics
Just let us know your ideal wedding colours and fabric and we will post you samples of different shades and fabrics free of charge prior to your final selection. Both DIY and fitted options available
- Chiffon/Voile – As more and more venues use chiavari chairs as part of their banquets. The voile drops and chiffon hoods are becoming more and more popular. Stunning on their own or with a chair embellishment – see info below. Available in many shades of colour including Blush Pink, Champagne, Ivory, Peach and Lilac
- Taffeta / Organza / Satin Sash Bows – The classic chair cover and bow choice for many people at both weddngs and a way to add corporate colours to a room at staff events or to match a theme at any private celebration. Available in hundreds of colours – Please advise and we can send a variety of shades to best match your bridesmaids, corporate colours or anything you want to match.
- Lace/Ruffle Hoods – Our chiffon hoods are very popular to dress wedding chairs without the need for a chair cover and are available in a range of colours.
- Waterfall Drops – Stunning to look at but only work on Chiavari chairs. We use lace, chiffon or satin sashes to create this unique waterfall look weaving in and out of the chair.
- Garland Beads or Ribbons – An alternative choice but also very personal and unique and a stunning option for Chiavari chair dressing, We can dress the chairs with different coloured ribbons, pearl or crystal beads like a necklace.
Available as DIY or fitted Hire. Available across Flintshire, Wrexham, Chester, Ellesmere Port, Birkenhead and The Wirral.
Are you wanting to go that step further with the look of your chairs? Why not add one of our gorgeous chair embellishments to your chair sash and create the perfect finishing touch. Popular hired alongside the chiffon vertical drops
- Buckles or Brooches – A great way to add a touch of sparkle and glamour to the finishing touch of your chair dressing. From square, oval and round diamante gold and silver we have various options to create the best look for you.
- Bunch of Flowers – We have used various florals and colours to create a unique aisle decor look. Why not add a bunch of baby breath (gypsophila) to each end aisle chair for a simple but effective addition.
- Flower Clips – Artificial flower clips will add a mixture of colour to a stunning vertical drop sash or ruffle hood. Perhaps you are looking for blush pink vertical drops with a white flower clip – A stunning look and we can achieve this for you.
CHAIR COVERS – Black and White
Our perfect fit stretchy chair covers are ideal for weddings, awards evenings, corporate dinners, birthday parties, Bar & Bat Mitzvahs and formal banquets. Catering for up to 350 chairs we can offer the black or white spandex stretch fabric covers for many different small and large occasions.
DIY Hire option available – collection from our Ellesmere Port Depot.
Our fitted chair covers DO NOT fit chairs with armrests. All freshly laundered and hanged for the perfect fitting for each new event.
CHIAVARI CHAIR HIRE – Limewash
These timeless and stylish chairs are an extremely popular choice for all types of private and corporate events and weddings. We have over 150 beautiful limewash Chiavari chairs available with a choice of either Ivory, White or Black seat pads. We transport the seat pads separately to the chairs to ensure they stay in the best condition on arrival for set-up.
- Hundreds of materials and colours to choose from to create your bespoke look
- Delivery and set-up included
- DIY available if you want to dress the chairs yourself to save costs
- Chair and dressing Hire available in Wrexham, The Wirral, Chester and across Cheshire
- No hidden charges
- Perfection guaranteed
Chair Covers with organza or taffeta sash – £3.55 per chair
Chiffon Voile Drops – £3.25 per chair
Including Embellishment – Brooch or floral – £5.50 per chair
Ruffle Lace Hoods – £3.20 per chair
Bespoke Chair Dressing Available
Chiavari Chair Hire with Ivory/Navy Seat Pads
£4.50 per chair
We deliver for free across Chester, The Wirral, Wrexham, Ellesmere Port and surrounding areas. We offer discounts on multiple hire items. See our packages page for more information.
Get in touch
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to have chair covers?
The simple answer is no of course not, we can dress a chair without a chair cover the Chiavari chairs are stunning so no cover necessary. Other chairs can be given just a sash if required.
When do you collect?
All chair covers and chair hire are collected the following morning of the event. We liaise directly with the venue on the best times.
Can I change my mind about colour?
Yes, we have a 35 day grace period on all invoices if anything needs changing. If changing after 35 days before the event and charge will apply.
What events do you cover?
Our chair hire and dressing can be ordered for any type of occasion. Weddings, corporate, christenings, baby showers, bar mitzvahs, festivals, funerals basically any party or gathering.